• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dexter is at the emergency vets/ He's gone

Binky free gorgeous fella so sorry :( and can I just add this please ... IMO if it wasn't for people like you these bunnys wouldn't get any quality of life at all you no in your heart what you do for these Bunnys so I would just ignore the Critics and carry on doing the wonderful job that you do xx

:love:Hugs:love:

:cry::cry: Liz I'm so sorry; I can't even begin to imagine how you're coping but I know that you'll have done your utmost for all of them. Thinking of you and Steve. x

I'm sorry about Dexter. You gave him a good life with you, just like with all your bunnies. I hope that can give you some comfort. (((((hugs)))))). xxxxxx

Binky free sweet Dexter bun xxxx

Thank you xxx

We have now lost 4 bunnies in 9 days so you can imagine how we must be feeling. We have fought really had for all of them of them over recent months. We always hoped at the start that we could maybe fix them, and when we found this wasn't the case we tried our best to give them as long as possible as comfortable as possible.

In the past when we have gone through tough times like this, there have been rumours started about the quality of care we give our rabbits :( If that happens again I really don't care as nothing could make me fell any worse than I do already as each one of these bunnies was a part of our family. Every one had all the diagnostics possible, each had every available treatment/operation available to them regardless of cost. We did everything the vet and ourselves could do for each and every one and our hearts are broken into a million pieces that we have had to say goodbye to each one of them too :cry::cry:

I am very sad to read this. With healthy bunnies we all know they can go so quickly or be found a few hours later passed away with no indication they were unwell. You have disabled, elderly and so many bunnies with ongoing health problems. You do a wonderful job loving and looking after your bunnies, have a wonderful set up and seem to sadly be always at the vets making sure they get the best treatment.

Hugs for your heartbreak. xxx

So very sorry to read of your sad news (again) - you are having such a horrid time at present :(. Thinking of you and binky-free Dexter, you were a wonderful boy. xxx

I'm so sorry to hear about Dexter and all the pain you must be feeling from the recent losses. I don't think anyone could question how devoted you are to your bunnies. They are truly loved.
Hugs to you both xx

We have now lost 4 bunnies in 9 days so you can imagine how we must be feeling. We have fought really had for all of them of them over recent months. We always hoped at the start that we could maybe fix them, and when we found this wasn't the case we tried our best to give them as long as possible as comfortable as possible.
I don't know how you cope. But imagine how many buns would miss out on love and kindness if you didn't do it. My heart goes out to you.

I'm so sorry for all your losses in such a short time :'( :'( can't imagine how heartbreaking it is, but just remember the good times with them, binkying, being norty and cuddles.

I am so sad for you both Liz. I suppose doing what you do, it's inevitable that there will be times like this when you lose so many in such a short space of time. But you do a wonderful job and don't let those critics get you down! Stay strong for the others and just try and take comfort in the knowledge that you are giving all your bunnies the very best quality of life that you can.

Binky free Dexter, Sending lots of hugs your way Liz and Steve x x

Back