• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Is bunny pregnant? Please help!

She doesn't let me touch her but her nipples are swollen and she's been peeing a lot also I'm sure I felt movement but it could be something else, plus she's small and her belly is small still. She's hasn't ate much but she drinks a bit. My bunnies are still to young. To spay and nueter but I...
  2. C

Is bunny pregnant? Please help!

I have a female bunny that just turned 4 months today. About a month ago I had her in a cage with a buck two weeks younger then her. I'm not sure of they mates but I did catch him trying to jump her but seperated them. But I didn't have an extra cage because the other female bunny I had was in...
  3. C

Can a 3 month old female bunny get pregnant?

How do I know for sure if he's tried to mate with her? Because she has been weird and is always alone in a corner but sometimes they are together and just seems like something is up. I was told when her father mated with her mom she seemed scared and on her own so I'm guessing he probably has...
  4. C

Can a 3 month old female bunny get pregnant?

I have a 3 month old female dwarf bunny. Right now she is living with a male bunny two weeks younger then her he's a double maned bunny they have been together for about a month now and get along great but I'm not sure if she can get pregnant so young? Should I seperate them now? Or is it ok for...
  5. C

How can I bond with my male bunny?

I have a Double maned bunny, male about 11 weeks old I've had him for about a month but I can't seem to bond with him he always runs away from me and bites me, he even pees on my bed and poops everywhere I don't know what I can do to get him to like me... Any tip or info? Would really help...
  6. C

How do I potty train my 11 week old male double maned lion head bunny?

I need help on how to teach my bunny to stop peeing everywhere especially on my bed. Everytime I take him out he always pee everywhere I have a box with some old pee so he can learn to pee there but he still poops and pees everywhere. When he's on my bed he's pees on it as well what can I do?
  7. C

Is a rabbit bite bad?

Yes the bite make my finger bleed a lot but it's healed now. But she bit me again today (n) :(
  8. C

Is a rabbit bite bad?

Alright everyone thank you so much the bite seems to be healing but... She bit me again my hand was in the way when she was smelling her daughter and trying to hump her :/ but because her daughter didn't let her she bit her/ me :(
  9. C

Is a rabbit bite bad?

My female dwarf rabbit bit me I don't know if that's a good thing my little Bunny was near her cage and she was trying to bite him but I blocked it and instead she bit my finger really hard left it red and it hurts! is it bad for a rabbit to bite you? Do I have to take this serious or is it fine?
  10. C

Why isn't my new baby by eating? Please help

I know he may be stressed I called the pet store I got him at and they told me to wait one more to and to call them back and let them know how he's doing they know me well he is drinking and has ate a little bit but still has not pooped and for a check up in Toronto, Canada not sure how much...
  11. C

Why isn't my new baby by eating? Please help

Yesterday I bought a 8 week old bunny from a pet store but for some reason he hasn't been eating, he has been drinking and I saw him him a tiny bit of hay but I Havnt seen him eat pellets or more hay plus he hasn't done any poop he has peed but nothing more... Is he ok? Or is he acting this way...
  12. C

Can a female spayed rabbit get pregnant?

I would like to know if a spayed female rabbit can get pregnant with a male rabbit that is NOT neutered?
  13. C

How to teach a rabbit to stop biting, ect..

Well I know my little guy is a little scared I think thats why he bites when with them I pet them and give them treats they always come up to me and climb me and randomly bite! And also some do bite my hand and push it when it's in there way but I really want to teach them to stop :(
  14. C

How to teach a rabbit to stop biting, ect..

I have four rabbits two adult females lion head and dwarf and two 10 week old brother and sister almost all of them lick me but they all mostly bite! They bite way more then they lick which I really dislike! Because I love them all and it's sad that they bite :( what have I done? :( Im careful...
  15. C

Help! 10 week old brother and sister bunnies living together

So at this age I should seperate them right?
  16. C

Advice! Bonding a neutered male and a unspayed female rabbit

Yea like i said that's not really what I'm asking I just want to know if bonding a nuetered male with an unspayed female can be possible. Thank you
  17. C

Advice! Bonding a neutered male and a unspayed female rabbit

I want to know is it a good idea to bond a neutered male rabbit with a female rabbit that is not spayed? Iknow it's best to have the female spayed I've heard that a million times and iknow I have to but the question I'm asking is if I could have a nuetered male and unspayed female to live...
  18. C

Help! 10 week old brother and sister bunnies living together

I have two baby bunnies age of 10 weeks male and female already seperated from their mom I am wondering is it ok for both bunnies to be together? Please help because I wouldn't want him to get my little girl pregnant :( she's to little if she were to have babies if you know anything please let...
  19. C

Need help ASAP! About my female rabbit!

Yea your right.. I counted wrong they are turning 10 weeks this Friday right now I have one baby male I seperated him from his mother yesterday but is still with his sister should I seperate his sister as well? Can she get pregnant so young? Also she hasn't been with any male since October 2012...
  20. C

Need help ASAP! About my female rabbit!

So I guess it's just a phantom pregnancy because she hasn't been with a buck for a very long time and the daddy is not my rabbit he's my friends rabbit he doesn't live with me, so I guess it's just false.. Hopefully
Back