• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. N

handy person required

sadly my 2 bunnies passed away within 2 weeks of each other and I now have an empty shed. I want to make this waterproof new roof..but also want to make a new super des res and maybe extend the outside enclosed area. BUT I am not into DIY so was wondering if there was anyone in the...
  2. N

which floor

Ive had lino down but they chewed it all to pieces.!!!!!.The other half is still in the loft, if I put it down they'll chew that as well.. so now what!!??
  3. N

which floor

Ginger and Spice have now been enjoying their outside residence since April. The floor of their house is concrete but a bit dusty, so I put a large sheet of wood down. However, now they are peeing sometimes by their hay box. So which does anyone think is the most hygienic/warmer/best for...
  4. N

none chewable alternatives to lino

Hi just wondered what you used to stick the lino to the floor. My lino is on concrete and needs a metalstrip on it to stop mine chewing away..but not sure whats ok to use with bunnies
  5. N

rain rain rain...again!!!

well, oh has deduced that rain under the shed door is in fact due to leaky drain pipe and lack of gutter under shed roof..so will sort that asap. have put vinyl down on the concrete floor and ginger or spice or both have already had a good nibble at the edge so does anyone know of a bunny...
  6. N

rain rain rain

door opens outwards..have tried a rain deflector which didnt help much..will try a pic if i can I dont think rain is coming off the roof getting too complicated now. maybe i'l find a shed person to come and have a look!!
  7. N

rain rain rain

its a wooden door with a concrete floor bit like a yard door with a latch etc.. i could build up a bit of concrete behind the door which would probably work as long as it can be opened out (the door that is) that would be ok..off to B and q AGAIN!!!!! pity I didnt think of that b 4 putting my...
  8. N

rain rain rain

Ginger and spice have a new set up. they have a hutch iniside an old outside toilet shed so its concrete floor and the doors arnt 100% water tight along the bottom. i have also attached a run to this which is 4x4 but have asked for another 2'. when the shed is open its quite spacious. When...
  9. N

runs

does any one know how to attach 2 runs together temporarily. It would involve cutting a hole in the mesh of one and putting some kind of small flap to close it when necessary. And what type of closure would i have to use??
  10. N

storing hay outside

is it ok to store hay outside in plastic boxes, both unopened and opened bags of it? and also is a concrete floor ok for delicate bunny feet or should I put some vinyl down. my buns will have an open hutch inside an old outside loo shed!! plus a run :wave::wave:
  11. N

Daffodil Cottage finished at last!

netting Where did you get the netting from? It looks good to put over a 6' high run to stop cats walking over it. As i am moving to back yard land where there are plenty of feline friends exploring may be that would better than an aviary panel for a roof...what do you think???
  12. N

new home

gingerandspice are going on holiday tomorrow for a couple of weeks as I move home and make them a new home...out doors. Am planning on a shed/run thingy with hanging baskets (high up) all around ..widh me luck folks:roll::roll::roll:
  13. N

re moving....what about this?

and yeas..that was the web site!!!!!
  14. N

which net did you chose
  15. N

has any one tried this for across a back yard????? www.zooplaplus.co.uk/shop trixie protective cat net. Transparent dont know how to do a link sorry ;)
  16. N

moving

thats a good idea..is it strong enough to stop cats jumping onto it. what kind of netting and can it easily be moved if you need to access the roof or windows etc:D:D any pics at all
  17. N

moving

As I am moving to house that does not have a garden but a yard, and as my 2 buns are going to go from inside to outside, ..is there anyone out there in the Liverpool area who is good with a drill and aviary panels and a creative mind???? I might need some help to create a posh pad in a small...
  18. N

moving

can they not run free range in the yard..its too small for a run. the only other thing would be to put mesh high up on the wall and across which i didnt really want to do......
  19. N

moving

I am hoping to move soon, however my 2 house buns will have to go outside in the yard. So bearing in mind they have been indoors I know i will have to wait before they can go out, which will mean short term bunny fostering or something until I can get it ready and the weather changes. A few...
  20. N

enough!!!!!

My 2 house buns are havin a massive molt just now and as they are in the kitchen it is beginning to annoy me. As you can imagine the fluff is in balls every where and I am sure i am eating/drinking too somewhere along the line. Bearing in mind they've not been out for a year now is it too late...
Back