• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

runs

naynay

Young Bun
does any one know how to attach 2 runs together temporarily. It would involve cutting a hole in the mesh of one and putting some kind of small flap to close it when necessary. And what type of closure would i have to use??

Good question. Do your runs open at all? I'm thinking along the lines of removing the doors and attaching the open ends together.

I wouldn't recommend cutting a flap in the wire. The edges will be very sharp and dangerous for your buns, and it weakens the run as a whole when you want to use it individually again. Much easier for a fox to get in once a hole has been made oncem even if it's stuck back together again.

If it's temporary are you able to take one end off each of the runs, so that they fit with the open ends together? Then you can hold them together with small flat metal bracket thingys (not good on technical names :oops:)

Back