• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wiilow before and Now

Suzanne

Mama Doe
I can't do a serach to find my original post back in November 06 but the basic story is that I took Willow from a local pet shop last Nov. They claim he was dumped on them. (I didn't pay for him) I took him straight to the vets as he was so skinny, all I could feel was bone, his fur was matted and he was smelly - i knew he was sick - the man in the shop said he was just old. The vet said that his teeth were prob causing problems and I could pts or risk the operation under GA where is chances of survival were very slim anyway due is low weight - about 1.5kg. I had to give him a chance - he came round and made a very slow recovery. His teeth were terrible one growing at 45 degrees straight ino his tongue and some missing :( He has a dental every 4 weeks now and still has soaked pellets. During his last dental one of his teeth fell out so he has no teeth on one side. Then he suffered from mites :(

It's taken us a lot of care and patience but now he's such a happy, loving rabbit. He's put on plenty of weight and now stablised. At first he wouldn't let us touch him, he was so scared. But now he loves attention and he's the perfect house rabbit. :D

This is him the day after we got him.
Picture165.jpg

Enjoying the garden at the weekend.he looks like a different rabbit - you can see how much better he is and his has such a long mane which we didn't know he had when we got him. :D
Picture322.jpg
:D

He's a different bunny now! Well done for looking after him so well. He looks very happy :D

OMG! the difference is amazing. Well done, he looks so handsome. You really wouldn't beleive he is the same rabbit.

Back