• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evo asleep....

Rallybunny

Warren Veteran
I know I'm always posting pics of Evo, but he just looked so cute. :love: He's still flopped down next to me now. I love him, he's the best, especially his bunny mouth. :)

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1058.jpg

:love: :love: :love: evo's bunny mouth and :love: :love: :love: evo's fluffy paws and :love: :love: :love: evo's tail sticking out behind.

Yes, he's way too cute is evo :love: :love: :love:

wendy
xx

You can post all the photos you want of Evo....I love him :love: and I would love to kiss his lovely bunny mouth :love: :love:

I LOVE Evo :love:. He's sooo gorgeous. I love the spot on his leg! Daisy has those too, they're my favourite bit of her :lol: .

oooohhhhh he is gorgeous, i am a sucker for that little bunny mouth too. i love watching mine eating :lol:

Oh that is sooooo sweet.
I think I want my bunnies back indoors. Smudge is soo different now he is outside :(

We will all be fighting on your door step to bunny nap young Evo, I have a nice little space in the kitchen ready ...

Awwwwww he is so cute!! :D :D

I saw a car with a registration EVO 1JAG the other day.
(Yep, it was a Jag too!!)
Thought you'd love the Reg plate!!

Janex

i agree with everyone i love seeing pic's of evo - he's such a chilled out bun. i'm always trying to get pc's of Mady rolling on the carpet but she doesn't do it that much - evo seems to live rolled out on the floor. :lol:

Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

Do you think it would look cool on my Micra?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

madysmummy said:
evo seems to live rolled out on the floor. :lol:

Yes, he does!!! :oops: :lol: :oops: :lol:

Rallybunny said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

Do you think it would look cool on my Micra?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back