• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I did today!!!!

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
:D :D I went to Woburn, and got to cuddle a Lemur!!! :love: There was also a Mummy Lemur with two babies that she was nursing :love: (but they were so close to the fence that I couldn't angle my camera enough to take any pics :( )thought I'd share some piccies!!

20e9fbbd.jpg

dd0a37ea.jpg

f2e29551.jpg
8e8dd6e1.jpg

d93119f0.jpg

2cc53fe1.jpg

5151b46c.jpg

cc7f8899.jpg
0a7428ef.jpg

fb25dc38.jpg

8af1be8c.jpg

2c0c8ba3.jpg

3b59cbd4.jpg

6bc3401e.jpg

4f14f090.jpg
844e6902.jpg

532ca5cb.jpg

39ffefda.jpg

72fe6628.jpg

Those are great pics! Good camera skills. :-D I've always always wanted to go to Woburn. When I was young my Dad would promise every year I could go in the school holidays, and every yeat he bribed me with new pets. :lol:

Aww what great photos! :D :love:
I love going to Woburn... my fave thing is feeding the pretty coloured birds :D :D

OMG!!! :shock:

That first photo, I can't believe you actually met the one & only ALANIS MARMOSET!!!!!!

She looks a lot different to how she looks in her music video. :?

oh wow looks like a fab place! Never been there but looks and sounds fantastic! Id love to cuddle a lemur :D

xSarahx said:
OMG!!! :shock:

That first photo, I can't believe you actually met the one & only ALANIS MARMOSET!!!!!!

She looks a lot different to how she looks in her music video. :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually the first picture is scary :shock: :shock:

Back