• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

naughty mady strikes again - pic's added

madysmummy

Mama Doe
well me and the husband were having some alone time last time. I had put some tea lights in little jars on the floor to have some romantic lighting. Mady runs in to find out why no-one was stroking her or giving her any attention and knocks over 2 jars getting hot wax on the carpet. :roll: :evil: we had to quickly sort out the carpet my husband none to pleased and started swearing alot at 'that stupid rabbit' - then decided to look under the bed for some strange reason and found lots of mady poos, fluff and hay etc, which did nothing to help his mood and we spent the evening clearing wax off the carpet and hovering under the bed. Not my idea of a romantic night in ! mady is in the dog house where my husband is concerned !
that puts my hopes of getting mady a b/f totally out of the window .... and I thought he was starting to sway !

Awwww, mady! Is daddy mad at you now?? You've got to learn that when daddy is relaxed, thats not when you do naughty stuff! I agree with Aspen'n'Company....piccies please!! :love:, she is so cute!!!

here are some old pics which I have put up on here before i think. have to update and put some new pics on here. But for now this is my mady moo. enjoy :D

DSCN0551.jpg

having a hug with my mummy ! we love each other soooooo much :love:

DSCN0545.jpg

just chilling ! 8)

DSCN0440.jpg

ballet time again - point those toes

DSCN0447.jpg

must keep beautiful and clean

DSCN0559.jpg

come on if you think your hard enough !

DSCN0541.jpg

whatya looking at !