• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chilled out

Does Bunny look chilled out or what!!!!!

DSCF1892.jpg

8) 8) 8)

Ok, same Bunny, same chilled out pose, just a different location!! :lol:

DSCF1893.jpg

and another

DSCF1896.jpg

and FLossie, who would rather hide from me and give me a heart attack thinking she's run off

DSCF1900.jpg

awww how cute my rabbits do that but 1 of them likes to lie on his back aswell they do the most wierdest things lol

Theyre lovely buns - very chilled out! I love to see them lying like that - Kami was doing it yesterday on top of his lttle hideaway box and his legs were dangling over the edge but when I got the camera he had moved! :(

As you can see from the photo where he is lying on the patio, he gave me this snooty look as if to say "what the heck are you doing mum?" he looked up for the photo and then put his head back between his paws!! He also lies on his back, the first time he did I thought that he was a goner!! I put my hand into the hutch and he jumped a mile, so did I :shock:

I understand that when he lies like this he is comfortable and happy, I so hope this is true as he was so badly treated before he came to me a year ago he deserves some happy snoozing :)

Back