• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a bonded 6!!! with Piccies

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Yay!!! Pan, Agi, Velvet, Apple, Ivy and Jack are now bonded and happily running around there run!

I have got piccies but my sister has ran off with the cable for my camera so i can't download them!!! Pants :evil:

As soon as she gets in which will be about 6 i will put them on! But for now im totoally happy!! YAY! :D

:evil: Darn!!! She beat me to it, and I cheated by getting a ready-made bonded 5!!! :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS!! - I know you must have nerves of steel :shock:

:roll: :lol: ughhh not again!! your are just too too good at this phill you really are!! you should rent out your services as a bunny bonded ;)

hurry up sis we want those piccies!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: Thanks Caz!!! im sure you know we could get a lovely girlfriend for coby! i'll bond em for you!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

OK PICCIES!!!! and lots of Em!!!

Pan and agi
AgiandIvy.jpg

Agiandpan.jpg

Velvet Agi and Pan
AgiandVelvet.jpg

Agi and apple
AgiIvy.jpg

Agi and Pan
AgiPan1.jpg

Apple
Applecute2.jpg

Apple and Jacks Bum
AppleJack.jpg

jack talking to Wilbur Hester and Lavender through the wire!
BunBums.jpg

Apple
ClimbApple.jpg

Jack, Moulting like mad!
Jack1.jpg

Ivy
IvyCute.jpg

Jack and Ivy
JackandIvy.jpg

Jack and Pan
jackPan.jpg

PanJack.jpg

Apple Ivy and Pan
panivyapple.jpg

The hole run!
runbuns.jpg

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say, I SOOOOO want to steal apple, she has always been a favvy of mine right from the very first pics of the little uns!!

*gets a carrier in the car in a bid to sneak in at midnight and steal her* ;)

is pan the agouti phil? me want the agouti, i am coming to think that is my favorite colour as all the buns i see that i want lately are agouti!"

love em all though!

eve x

Great pics!! :D Such lovely bunnies!!
Well done with the bonding :thumb: I can't manage three!!??!! :roll:

Flippin Eck Phill, what have you been feeding Agi she is huge, I am so glad they have all bonded with her (I love her). You are absolutely queen of bonding.
Loads of love and thanks for making them all so happy. A big hug and kiss to Agi from aunty kay. xxxx

Bunnylove, I have a female Agouti looking for a new home she is lovely.

Cazza are we ready for a friend yet?

Cazza are we ready for a friend yet?

:roll: :roll: think the only way I could get away with it is, if you brought me a bunny and took away hubby....hmmm think you might have trouble rehoming him though he is sooooo high maintenance :roll: ohhhh your really making me want another, but how :(

Back