• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where Leo lives :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Trying to make it more interesting for him as he's a terror and makes such a racket in the night!

Eating his fenugreek crunchie :)

Awwww. He is gorgeous (as usual). His room looks great. So tidy (not for long I'm guessing).

Awwww. He is gorgeous (as usual). His room looks great. So tidy (not for long I'm guessing).

Just a few poops this morning and some of his new chill'n'chew mat in bits, but I imagine it will get harder to keep clean over the next few days :lol: I sweep every day anyway but it just seems to get worse so once a week I get everything (including Leo!) out and give it a good clean. It keeps him occupied too as he loves exploring it all, like it's a brand new place :lol:

Just a few poops this morning and some of his new chill'n'chew mat in bits, but I imagine it will get harder to keep clean over the next few days :lol: I sweep every day anyway but it just seems to get worse so once a week I get everything (including Leo!) out and give it a good clean. It keeps him occupied too as he loves exploring it all, like it's a brand new place :lol:

Back