• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harrys Eys Update.

maxi

Young Bun
:wave:Hi Everyone I am writing to let you know how harry got on at the vets, he went on Friday for a checkup on his eyes. A month ago the vet give him a oral paste called Panacur we tried it for a month put his eyes have not changed he has just started to have cataracts in both eyes, I told the vet that he was INsuranced but I was not sure to have the operation and was worried about the Anesthesia at the moment he is not to bad I have not moved any thing around he bumps into little things, she said his right eye is not as good as the left one. I think with the love and kisses and care that I give harry he could have a wonderful life the vet says that he can hear and can smell me so there is no reason why he cant, she has give him some eye drops called fucithalmic which he has had before. Us Rabbit lovers love our pets and will do anything for them, It really gets me mad when we do all we can to care for our bunny give the the best food keep them safe and there are people in this world who have pets and don't look after them and its there pets that are the healthy ones, it makes my blood boil. Thank you to every one who answered my messages, harry and I send you loads of hugs.:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

My bun Mr Snow is also blind due to cataracts, he is quite old too. He seems happy enough but does spend most of the day sleeping in his hay litter tray. He still has free range time on the lawn in the garden where he toddles around.

Back