• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you spot the wildy?

There are a lot of black wildies round North Yorkshire, lots at Reeth. Many years ago wildies were all black and not agouti but you can still see black wildies around but there is not as many.

There are a lot of black wildies round North Yorkshire, lots at Reeth. Many years ago wildies were all black and not agouti but you can still see black wildies around but there is not as many.

We've been staying near Reeth, Schoolmaster Pastures if you know where that is?! :p I only saw this little black wildy sadly, the rest were agouti xx

We've been staying near Reeth, Schoolmaster Pastures if you know where that is?! :p I only saw this little black wildy sadly, the rest were agouti xx

Yes I know where that is, I'm surprised you didn't see anymore black buns as the last time we had a ride down to Reeth there were loads in the fields on the way down :D

Back