• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey is such a soppy rabbit! *pictures and videos*

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
He's seriously so soppy! He's a very loving little boy :love: he's been like this since the day I got him. I put him in his new hutch, left him to settle for about an hour, couldn't wait any longer and I just went and sat in his run. He looked a little nervous at first, then creeped over to me and stuck his head under my hand :shock: I didn't know that bunnies liked having their noses rubbed at that point but his orders were clear so I started stroking :lol: here's just a couple of videos of the attention seeking big from yesterday!

He just fell asleep on me :love: so I thought I'd add the photos, sorry they're poor quality!

null_zps1ac695ba.jpg

null_zps9f2504cd.jpg

null_zps3cf94266.jpg

null_zps7d8eec06.jpg

My view:
null_zpsd57fbed1.jpg

He then woke up, stood up, turned around, considered getting off me and then layed with his chin resting on my right arm, and completely relaxed into my body again :love: I then encouraged him off my knee so I could do stuff, he jumped down and ran back towards me, I gave him a quick stroke and he flopped over :love:

null_zpscda975d6.jpg

Soppy thing!

Last edited:
Back