• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A short video

Had this problem last time when you had the video of Derek. I couldn't upload, everyone else could. :(

have you tried updating your flash driver? Or try opening it in a different web browser? Sometimes you just need to shutdown and re-open your web browser..

edited to say that I can't open these either directly...as they are not linking directly to you tube!

Solution...when you click on the link, you will open a new window and the address has m. infront of youtube (because it has been sent from a mobile???) just delete the m. and press return and it will take you to the you tube video.

Last edited:
have you tried updating your flash driver? Or try opening it in a different web browser? Sometimes you just need to shutdown and re-open your web browser..

edited to say that I can't open these either directly...as they are not linking directly to you tube!

Solution...when you click on the link, you will open a new window and the address has m. infront of youtube (because it has been sent from a mobile???) just delete the m. and press return and it will take you to the you tube video.

Thanks :wave: not sure why it didn't directly go to you tube x

Back