• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gutted!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Just went to give Summer and Skye a fenugreek, only saw Summer so gave her hers and waited for Skye to come out from bed but she dived down from the loft bed and grabbed it off Summer!!! :lol: Didn't even c her on the loft bed and iv been dying to c one of em using it :oops: Don't worry I gave Summer the other fenugreek!! What the heck do they put in those things?! :shock:

:lol: mine do this too. Jo is quite a lot bigger than Toby so she just eats hers in one mouthful whereas he has to drop his on the floor and eat it in stages. She usually ends up with the last mouthful of his :roll:. Poor Tobes :(

:lol: She made me jump cos I hadn't seen her (the Perspex window I put in reflects so its hard to c in!) so I was expecting her to sheepishly come out of the bed and she just pounced and grabbed!! The other day Heidi was like a dog, she got a whiff of them and was sniffing the air all over her hutch trying to figure out where they were :lol:

:lol: what a monkey :lol: Donny and Lola are the same, it's like I never give them treats! :roll::lol:

I don't really give them treats now so Summer loses some weight, still get the odd bits of apple etc but a lot less than before, I buy one or 2 fruit/veg treats a wk and alternate them but they only get little pieces! U should c Summer, she sniffs it out and sticks her face in all the greenery til she finds the 'treat'!! Once a fatty... :lol: Also stopped buying any of the stick treat type things and dried corn treats. Never even heard of fenugreek til I came on here :lol: Then I saw some in a shop (dobt seem to hace them many places) and thought oh go on then il give em a try and they do love em!! Iv changed them onto science selective food aswell which they're loving :thumb: Those 2 still need to up their hay intake so they're on rations!

No mine don't really, they have a crunchie or something like that each a day but it's usually herbs every other day. I'm mean :lol:

Back