• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

falon flopped ...

Mattie_G

Mama Doe
20120627_123915.jpg
[/IMG]

after mummy going out and spending £60 on spoiling us, i think i need a lay down!!

You should feel them ... so very soft ... :love: so fluffy.

You are allowed to touch bunny feetsies? :shock: Spenser would bite my arm off! Sometimes I manage just the tiniest of touches, but he immediately pulls the foot back and curls it under him. :roll:

I have a three and seven year old children!! The Bunnies have been couched pretty much everywhere!

Of course His Lordship has different standards to my more er common Bunnies!

We are NOT common ... Bunnies snort. falon has just turned her bum at me. oh dear.

I have a three and seven year old children!! The Bunnies have been couched pretty much everywhere!

Of course His Lordship has different standards to my more er common Bunnies!

We are NOT common ... Bunnies snort. falon has just turned her bum at me. oh dear.

The last time Spenser had a visit from children he retreated into his crate and pretended to be asleep. ;):lol:

We had about seven kids in front garden with door open but bunnies were happy to be admired and stroked :p they do like their audience.

Back