• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies photoshoot!

Bunsterz

Warren Scout
I havent posted here for a while, we sadly recently lost one of our rabbits, Onyx, he was just coming up 2 years old and after many vet trips to referral practice and medication after medication he went downhill quickly and we decided it was kinder to let him go, Amber (his wifebun) was very lonely after we lost him so my husband and I decided to get a rescue bun, Ali pointed us in the direction of RSPCA and we fell in love with a bunny there and a couple of weeks later we bought him home, i took some pics the other day of all the bunnies :)

Amber and new husbun Cogsworth
DSC02762.jpg

DSC02778.jpg

Lynx and Luna
DSC02366-1.jpg

DSC02803-1.jpg

Wilma loves fuss once she gets your trust but she is very independant - probably a trait from having the babies.

From what i remember from what i was told she was an inspection case as she kept escaping - as my front room now knows as she has chewed all sorts!!

But we love her!

Ah i would love to see a pic of Cogs mummy :) He has settled very quickly and loves Amber, im so glad we were able to have him hes lush :)

Back