• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you free range in bad weather?

Chopster

Warren Scout
My buns are loving the sunny weather and starting to get the idea of the routine of free range during the day and coming down to their hutch at teatime. The weather looks like it is going to turn colder at the weekend and I was wondering whether it is still ok to let them out when it is cold and/or wet?

I can imagine Coco would mostly be scratching at the patio door to be let in the house though! Soon as she hears the door she comes charging down to it :lol: I don't mind her coming in, but she keeps diving round the back of the sofas, and I worry she is going to chew on the power packs! (they are electric reclining jobbies)

I always give mine the option, even on rain etc. They don't always take me up on that offer but I like to give them a choice.

I tend not to bother when it's raining heavily as it means me standing outside with them :lol::lol: but apart from that they go out every day :D

To be fair though we don't have many days of none stop rain (here) so it's not really an issue :wave:

Back