• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The shiny new bunny house...

Parsnip&tats

Warren Scout
It took a few days for them to settle in but now they are very happy bunnies :D:love: Plus I couldnt be more pleased with it :thumb: So happy faces all round!

"Come on Mummy let us out, we want to explore"...
mixofeverything057.jpg

A few pics from the outside...
mixofeverything066.jpg

mixofeverything068.jpg

mixofeverything064.jpg

& All settled in...:love::love::love:
mixofeverything070.jpg

Just the propers covers to sort out and it will be all finished :D

That looks great! Where's it from? We desperately need to sort our bunny enclosures out this year.

WOW WOW WOW!! That is fantastic. Is that a ryedales hutch? Lucky buns - and you. :D

That looks great! Where's it from? We desperately need to sort our bunny enclosures out this year.

Thank you for all the lovely comments - I was so looking forward to it coming that I had to miss seeing family when it was delivered :lol:

Its a Ryedale hutch inside and the run is Avaries4U - I couldnt fault either companies; so helpful, excellent customer service & I would highly reccomend both of them :thumb:

I’ve just remembered something I forgot to add in my original post, and that is a MASSIVE thank you to everyone involved in putting the housing stickies together :D
It has been soooo helpful in choosing manufacturers, deciding on designs, arranging layouts etc. Just wanted to say how much it has been appreciated :thumb:

Back