• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

spot the odd one out . . .

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
c50ee8eb.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

What a funny combination. Does the tortoise free range too? Or does he just join for greens?

:lol::lol:

Pippin, because he has to watch everyone else eat the food from buncatraz!;) (Has his run changed? If so, I'll happily come and bring him in for the night....the other one was impossible for anyone other than Steve!)

:lol::lol::lol:

What a funny combination. Does the tortoise free range too? Or does he just join for greens?

free range - and there are two of them (think Bluebell had sat on the other one:oops:). We bring them in at night - and now they are in all the time as its cold.

:lol::lol:

Pippin, because he has to watch everyone else eat the food from buncatraz!;) (Has his run changed? If so, I'll happily come and bring him in for the night....the other one was impossible for anyone other than Steve!)

you're right!!! well spotted!

He is now spending time in a hutch on the patio prior to being let loose on the world . . (ie on the Parsley group) but at present still has his plums . . though we dont think Parsley will notice. He was allowed freetime on the patio today and even steve found it hard to catch him. we had to bribe him with fresh apple puree.

free range - and there are two of them (think Bluebell had sat on the other one:oops:). We bring them in at night - and now they are in all the time as its cold.

That's fabulous. Your home is a haven for all kinds of animals! Are they hibernating soon?

you're right!!! well spotted!

He is now spending time in a hutch on the patio prior to being let loose on the world . . (ie on the Parsley group) but at present still has his plums . . though we dont think Parsley will notice. He was allowed freetime on the patio today and even steve found it hard to catch him. we had to bribe him with fresh apple puree.

Ah! So you have your conservatory (almost) to yourselves now!
He is easily the speediest rabbit I've ever met! (although in a race between lagomorph and tortoise I think Mr Tortoise would give him a run for his money! ;))
If I come over can you bribe me with fresh apple puree? :love:

Back