• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gandalf the licky-bun (another short video)

Rodentranch

Alpha Buck
CLicky on the picture - you may want to forward to 0.36 seconds in unless you are happy to admire them :love:

and a picture of the beautiful girl herself

045.jpg

That video made me squee out loud! There is nothing better than little bunny kisses! I love the way they all came running to greet you too - so sweet.
Do they live in the kitchen? How lovely!!!! :love::love::love:

That video made me squee out loud! There is nothing better than little bunny kisses! I love the way they all came running to greet you too - so sweet.
Do they live in the kitchen? How lovely!!!! :love::love::love:

It's only because they think I have food :lol:

OH doesn't agree - he's always going on about how unhygenic it is, so when we move in together they will be moving to a playhouse and run combo in the garden :( (I suspect I will spend a lot of time there :love:)

It's only because they think I have food :lol:

OH doesn't agree - he's always going on about how unhygenic it is, so when we move in together they will be moving to a playhouse and run combo in the garden :( (I suspect I will spend a lot of time there :love:)

Awww, I spend a lot of time in my aviary with my buns. Your OH will regret his remark about buns in the kitchen being unhygienic when he has to bring your breakfast, dinner and tea out to the end of the garden :lol:;)

Awww, I spend a lot of time in my aviary with my buns. Your OH will regret his remark about buns in the kitchen being unhygienic when he has to bring your breakfast, dinner and tea out to the end of the garden :lol:;)

or more likely - he'll lock me in with them when I've annoyed him :lol:

Back