• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BUNNY HOPS FUNDRAISER - Please can you help Maxi the headtilt bunny? WINNERS POST 97

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU :wave:

I am Wilson the harlequin bunny in the piccie below & the browny black bunny is my foster sister Angel.

Angel-1.jpg

My mummy has been telling me & Angel all about a beautiful little bunny girl called Maxi that Auntie Kay at Bunny Hops in Bolton has taken in. Piccies of her are below - as you can see she is a very pretty little REW :love:

Maxi1-1.jpg

Anyhow, me & Angel told our mummy as we are headtilt bunnies who live with wonky heads - we would like to raise pennies for Maxi to help Auntie Kay. Maxi needs to have a comfy bed to sleep in & the best thing for her to sleep on is Vet Bed but because Maxi needs her cage changing several times a day - unfortunately Auntie Kay needs some more :(

Maxi is 6 months old & has had a poorly head since she was 13 weeks old, she manages fine & eat's, poo's, drinks & washes for England :D Sadly 3 vets wanted to make her go to Rainbow Bridge, but Auntie Kay knew that didn't need to happen as some bunnies can live with wonky heads very well - just like me & Angel do :love:

There's nothing wrong with a wonky view of the world - sometimes it makes it all the better!!! ;)

Some very kind members on RU have very kindly donated some prizes - so we have helped our mummy put together some grids with pics of famous bunnies in. Each pic is numbered & under each grid tells you who each bunny is - in case you don't know some of them ;)

Each pic is £3 - there are 17 prizes, which means you have over a 1 in 3 chance of winning a prize. The last grid shows you all the prizes :D

If you would like to have a go - please send your pennies by paypal to Auntie Kay at bunnyhoprescue@btinternet.com . Our fundraiser will close on Friday 27th May at 8pm.

When you have chosen a bunny - our mummy will update the grid with your choice :)

The pennies raised will go towards buying Maxi some new vet bed & her treatment. Any pennies left over will help towards Auntie Kay neutering / speying & vaccinating 16 bunnies she has taken in over Easter.

Thank you for reading.

Lots of wuv

Wilson & Angel
xxxx

GRID ONE

36hareandtortoise-1.jpg

GRID TWO

2-bugsbunny-2.jpg

GRID THREE[/B]

Emmaslindtbunny-1.jpg

PRIZES :D

DSCF5964-1.jpg

untitled.jpg

The crochet bunny isn't this exact one, but will be one very similiar to it.

The Make Mine Chocolate ladies polo shirt will be to the colour & size of the choice of the winner. The winner of the MMC polo shirt will also win a Bunnyhops Sponsor pack for beautiful Maxi.

The bunny cushion cover will be made to the choice of the winner of it.

Last edited:
Please could I have 14 (Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail) and 24 (Fiver)?

Thank you, will paypal now :wave:

Can I have 13 and 31 please . Have paypalled £6:wave:
Will try and get some more if my classes are well attended, and youngest son doesn't run up any more debts !

Hi Denise... I'd like Miffy and Bigwig from grid 2 please and General Groundwort from grid 3 :wave:

will paypal now.

Hia I sent payment to Kay earlier choosing

18 - velveteen rabbit
28 - thumper

I've just seen 28 thumper is taken already so can I have

39 - Care bear bunny

thanks xx

Payments received from:
Biscuitblossom
BinkyBun
Helgalush

I have received payment from 1 other whith is either Busterfield or Barn Yard bunnies. No Forum member name put on paypal message. Please let me know which one.

Can everyone makesure you give me your forum name when sending paypal please:D

Thank you to everyone so far.

Oh, i need to have....

45. Hyzenthlay from Watership Down

Thats what i was wanting to call Inca, but everyone told me it was too much of a mouthful!

ETA: Money sent x

Last edited:
Oh, i need to have....

45. Hyzenthlay from Watership Down

Thats what i was wanting to call Inca, but everyone told me it was too much of a mouthful!

I'm glad you called her Inca;):lol::lol: don't think I could have pronounced the other:lol::lol:

Can I have 44 please. :wave:

I can also donate a prize unless it's going to complicate things. :oops: Lmk. :)

Back