• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Franc ..looking for mischief

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2011_0209feb20110022.jpg

2011_0209feb20110025.jpg

I luvs my big norty boy :love::love:

He's a lovely lad :love::love::love:

... I think the hutch behind him has the same cover as Spenser. Did you get it from Alan on Ebay? I'm very pleased with Spenser's, but it took AGES to arrive.

only 3 replies ..:shock::shock:

ive just told franc and he is soooo cross he has ripped open a bag of piggie food i had left in my hallway .. :shock::roll: :lol:

ah so this is the cheeky lad in pictures.....hes got such big jowls!!!

Tell him hes a handsome..gorgeous squishy prince amongst bunnies;):love::love:

Awww Franc :love: Is he all 100% recovered after his accident a while ago Angie? I was thinking about him the other day and couldn't remember the outcome of it.

ah so this is the cheeky lad in pictures.....hes got such big jowls!!!

Tell him hes a handsome..gorgeous squishy prince amongst bunnies;):love::love:

hes also veeeery norty .. today he sneaked indoors when i went out to the bin .. I closed the door after me when i came back in shutting him in with me .. 10 mins later i investigated a noise to find him ripping open a bag og guinea pig food and stuffing his face .. :shock: :roll:

hes also veeeery norty .. today he sneaked indoors when i went out to the bin .. I closed the door after me when i came back in shutting him in with me .. 10 mins later i investigated a noise to find him ripping open a bag og guinea pig food and stuffing his face .. :shock: :roll:

He's a BARC bunny after all! :lol::love::love::love:

Back