• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WindWhistle Warren: Bunny Baskets ALL GONE CHRISTMAS ONES SOON!!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
WindwhistleLogolarge1.jpg

Welcome to the sale of Bunny Baskets.

Also suitable for guinea pigs.

ALL GONE

CHRISTMAS BASKETS COMING SOON: THEY WILL BE BIGGER AND BETTER :D

These baskets have been put together to please your furry friend. :)

There are only a certain amount of baskets available, once they are sold out, they are gone!

Each basket contains:

> 1 edible basket
IMG_3724-1.jpg

> a selection of treats (approx 1-2 of each treat shown below, hidden in with the hay)
IMG_3722-1.jpg

> Oxbow Oat Hay
IMG_3723-1.jpg

> 2 chew sticks (either one apple and one willow or one raspberry and one hazel)
IMG_3721-1.jpg
IMG_3720-1.jpg

IMG_3719-1.jpg
IMG_3718-1.jpg

> 1 toy (any of the pictured below)
Grass carrot, willow stick, willow ball, willow ring, willow dumb-bell, willow carrot or wooden fruit
IMG_3711.jpg
IMG_3712-1.jpg
IMG_3713-1.jpg

IMG_3714-1.jpg
IMG_3715-1.jpg
IMG_3716-1.jpg
IMG_3717-1.jpg

Each basket will look something like this.....
IMG_3726.jpg

(The hay and treats will be in a paper bag inside the parcel to maintain freshness!)

You do not get to select the toy or sticks in your basket, they will be placed in parcels at random.

Each basket costs £6
(unit cost@ £4 + £2 Postage and Paypal fees). Sorry, will not combine postage costs.

Each basket produces £4 profit for Alice at WindWhistle Warren.

Payment to be sent to i_luv_parsly@hotmail.com

Alice will recieve all the donations once all the baskets are sold. She will conferm payment on this thread.

IMG_3739.jpg

Taste tested, and approved, by Rimmi and Winter.

Hurricanhoney - payment recieved - packaged - sent
Daesy - payment recieved - packaged - sent 27/09/2010
Kirsrty - payment recieved - packaged - sent 27/09/2010
Grin - payment recieved - packaged - sent 27/09/2010
Tiabrac - payment recieved - packaged - sent 27/09/2010
Hoppingbinky - payment recieved - packaged - sent 27/09/2010
Webbkath - payment recieved (2) - packaged - sent
Grin - payment recieved (1) - packaged - sent

Mazda - reserved 1
Donna (text order) - reserved 8
Angelwitch - reserved 3

Total Baskets Sold: 13 (12 reserved)
Total Donations Made: £52.00 (+ £48 to come) £110 TOTAL :)

Last edited:
Deliveries will be sent out in batches (mainly because of uni reasons!!).

First batch will be sent out on Monday :wave:

Please check end of first post for details on your packages :D Orders will be updated as follows:

'username' - reserved (when you say you would like one or more)

'username' - payment recived (as soon as payment is recieved)

'username' - packaged (as soon as address and payment is recieved...ready to post)

'username' - sent (as soon as I have taken your package to the post office!)

:D

Thank you all!

Last edited:
OK OK Daisy has just sat on the keyboard when i was looking at these must mean she would really like one :lol:. So please can you send one to her

Both of you are welcome to have one, and Kirsrty, I would be careful, letting your baby demand a basket is only the beginning... mine steal my card and order things online for themselves, regardless of how much money I (dont) have!! :wave: :)

Payment sent! :D Lucky is due a birthday treat!

Fab, I will go and package it up, I really hope Lucky enjoys his treat. You can post photos of him nomming it on this threat if you like. I would love to see other buns reactions to it. The entire basket I gave my lot has been nommed in less than 24 hours, all that remains is a bit of the basket and some of the willow ring!! :p They went straight for the treats in the hay first, then the hay, then the sticks, then the toy and then the basket....!!

Anyone else wanting to place their orders?? :wave: First batch will be going out tomorrow, the next batch wont be going out until Thursday or Friday :)

I'm being really mean bunny mummy and saving mine until Christmas unless you are going to do something similar at Christmas time.

I'm being really mean bunny mummy and saving mine until Christmas unless you are going to do something similar at Christmas time.

I cant believe you might save them till then! Your poor buns, lol!!

It depends how well this one goes really, I think I will do a few more at Christmas time if people want them :) I really enjoy putting them together and Rimmi and Winter really enjoyed eating the left over mess (mostly hay) off the floor! :p

I cant believe you might save them till then! Your poor buns, lol!!

It depends how well this one goes really, I think I will do a few more at Christmas time if people want them :) I really enjoy putting them together and Rimmi and Winter really enjoyed eating the left over mess (mostly hay) off the floor! :p

Now Pampered Piggies are not around there don't seem to be things like this so much but if you were to do some more at Chrimbo I will let them have them. :D I'd happily donate a few bits and bobs to the fundraiser if you needed some things.

Now Pampered Piggies are not around there don't seem to be things like this so much but if you were to do some more at Chrimbo I will let them have them. :D I'd happily donate a few bits and bobs to the fundraiser if you needed some things.

Awesome.

I will start sourcing some items for a Christmas basket :) :wave:

Back