• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beau has some news... U/D Nasty shock!

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
DSC00489.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

DSC00492.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00494.jpg

DSC00495.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

DSC00501.jpg

DSC00502.jpg

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
:love::love::love:

That just brought a little tear to my eyes.

You won't be able to take your eyes off them when they come home. :love::love::love:

Yay, he's been bonded!

Absolutely delighted, I have met Miss M-P and she is a very beautiful bunster. Congratulations.

When are they coming home?

Caroline is bringing them round on Tuesday. I am so pleased, trying not to count my chickens yet, cos he has bonded before but fallen out when he got home. However it does look promising, doesn't it! He humps her, but she just lets him, which is great, and when she did turn on him she chased him for a few secs, but then stopped. Only thing that worries me is he doesn't groom her back, I hope she doesn't lose patience!

awwww that is so sweet, im so glad he has found a wifey. Fingers crossed they settle at home ok - I want lots more pics when they got home!!!

They look very snuggley, I still go awww when I see mine like that :love:

I'm so excited to bring them home, am so glad I'm home all next week :love::love::love: and you don't need to ask...expect LOTS of photos!

As he is Mr Beau Jangles and she is Miss Money Penny, she will become Mrs Money Jangles :lol::lol::lol:

Awwww!!! :love::love::love:

They look lovely together - congrats to the happy couple - and vibes for them to be happy at home as well, bless them! xxx

Yay thats great

dont worry about the not grooming quite often the 'boss' bun doesnt groom. Dutchie has only just started grooming the others and they have been bonded for two years

Back