• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy, Lorenzo & Castro!

Wizzy Lizzy

Warren Scout
I always like looking at photos of all your animals and wanted to post some pics of mine!

Daisy and Lorenzo are both rescue bunnies that I bonded last Christmas. As you can see they get on really well and Daisy loves nothing better than crashing out!

Daisy and Lorenzo chilling out in the garden a few weeks ago... I fence off half of the garden for them and move all of their tunnels and toys onto the grass - the flower beds are fenced off because otherwise the buns eat everything (and Castro does too!) As all the plants were planted before I bought the house so I don't know what all of them are and don't want to risk poisoning anyone!

P1000982.jpg

P1000998.jpg

Daisy crashing out - I had to poke her to check she was still ok (she wasn't best pleased and hopped around the garden thumping at me!)

P1000985.jpg

Castro when he was a proper puppy!

IMG_71731600x1200.jpg

Castro's first trip to the beach!

P1000947.jpg

He is now just over 6 months and is as I type at the vet's getting the snip. We wanted to wait a bit longer but he is getting a bit obsessed with certain dogs and so hopefully a bit less testosterone will help!

I hope you like my animals!

Your animals are all GORGEOUS!
I love your hay nest/tunnel thing, I want to get one of those for my buns :love:

Thanks for the lovely replies!

I think that you can get the nest/tunnel thing from P@H but in Cardiff we have a shop called the Range which sells them a lot cheaper! Daisy and Lorenzo have one each and they usually lie next to each other! When Lorenzo was a single bun he used to eat his but now he prefers to snooze in it and watch the world go by!

your buns are gorgeous and so is your cavi castro (im a abit biased as i have a cavi called bentley :D )

here he is:

004-1.jpg

xx

Back