• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kylo U/D more pics + background info pg 2

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
A new foster bunny has just arrived, he has been transfered from a different branch and he is stunning, I can't believe he has been in care since the begining of May.

He is a black and white Rex and apparently he is very friendly, inquisitive and loves a fuss so we'll see how he gets on here, hopefully he won't be in care very long.

I'll add some pics soon.

Last edited:
Yes, he has a much better temprement than Esme. he seems just like they said he is currently hopping around whilst I get his hutch ready. He was really easy to pick up and carry.

But I suppose we will see what he is really like in a couple of days.

He's a few pics of Kylo, they aren't very good as I wanted to be quick so's not to stress him out too much.

KyloandJuliet002.jpg

KyloandJuliet001.jpg

He also has really curly whiskers that make him even cuter

KyloandJuliet003.jpg

Last edited:
Awww he looks a bit chubby:lol: :love:Whats his story how old is he?

Honestly I have no idea, he has been transfered to our branch today and arrived at the RSPCA in May, thats all I know.

He is abit chubby, but he'll soon loose that once he gets out in the run.

No not really, I'll get a better idea when I take him to the vets but I'm guessing around 18 months but it really is a guess.

Last edited:
Here are some more pics of Kylo,

Hellooooooooooo

KyloandCallie027.jpg

KyloandCallie016.jpg

I love sprouts

KyloandCallie033.jpg

KyloandCallie037.jpg

nom nom nom

KyloandCallie080.jpg

KyloandCallie086.jpg

KyloandCallie079.jpg

Can't a bunny have a wash in peace

KyloandCallie019.jpg

Go away, I'm not here!!

KyloandCallie026.jpg

Kylo is a super bunny, he is so friendly can comes running over for a fuss when he sees you. he is so easy to handle and doesn't mind being picked up and cuddled.

If only I had more room:oops::oops:

Last edited:
I got some background information on him today. He is about 3 years old and came from a case where the lady was prosecuted for the conditions she was keeping the animals in. She had 29 rabbits and 13 guinea pigs all living in cramped dirty conditions. She has now received a life time ban on keeping animals. It is amazing that all of the rabbits are so nice natured considering this.

Back