• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two happy bunnies and one sad bunny

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Otto and Onslow :love::love: They are doing so well. Otto has remained dry since his first bath here, so is doing fantastic :)

HPIM2318.jpg

HPIM2319.jpg

And poor old Geoff, who is obviously missing Marion terribly :( We have now put him on antibiotics (at last:roll:) and different eye drops and he is in for dental x-rays next week :(

HPIM2321.jpg

Awwh - Otto and Onslow are absolutely GORGEOUS :love: Poor Geoff - he looks like he needs a big hug.

oooh, oooh, oooh! are they ex Smokey and Flopsey??? :love::love::love::love::love::love::love: oooh i just love them! They look so gorgeous and happy!

Awww so good to see Otto & Onslow looking so well Liz :D but so sad to see little Geoff :cry:

Sending all 3 boys extra special snuggles xx

Last edited:
Sorry! I had just looked at another post with boys needing homes and blanked when I saw this...They are very lucky to have you!! *happy now*

Oh yes, Storm and Mallow think Otto and Onslow make a lovely pair :D

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

I think I'm seeing double... "OH, what was in that tea?!" :shock: They could be twins!

They are stunning Liz, they are like your stereotypical idea of what a bunny should look like, they're like models :love::love::love::love:

Back