• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mega Vibes for Poppet Please/ UD ...15

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Please can we have some mega vibes for Poppet she hasn't been eating and has lost some weight we are now having to syringe feed her, give her fluids and she is on pain relief but she doesn't seem to be responding and is very quiet, would like some Vibes please for her :(

Poorly Poppet

17-8-09009.jpg

17-8-09008.jpg

Last edited:
Aww bless her, I'm sending lots of vibes her way! She looks adorable hun, I hope she gets well soon! xx

Poor girl :cry:
What does the Vet think is the cause of her anorexia ?

Poppet has a lump in her stomach but the vet can't tell if it's a tumour or an abscess as it's in an awkward place and they can't open her up to operate on her because of where it is and so Poppet gets these bad days when she stops eating and is dehydrated and doesn't do much at all and then she will be ok again and put weight back on, her tummy is rumbling like mad. :(

Vibes from me & the bunnies

Tiggy & Rosie are concentrating really hard on sending vibes for Poppet. Lets hope she perks up quickly, she looks adorable :love:

Poppet Update.

Poppet much brighter this morning and has eaten half her breakfast which is a good sign. We feel so much better and 'Thank You' to all that sent Vibes :D

Back