• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of my own Honeybunnies today

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Here are three of my buns adopted from Honeybunnies because they are dental buns.....

Marnie:

DSCF0344.jpg

Dixie:

DSCF0341.jpg

Dominic:

DSCF0335.jpg

and one of Dominic with his wife Abby, who is also a dental bun. Abby was adopted from Bramcote Animal Rescue:

DSCF0332.jpg

Dominic is lovely...his coat is fluffy like a plush toy, sort of like a longer version of a rex coat. You'd never believe he arrived at Honeybunnies suffering with entropian and needed an operation on his eyelids would you? :love:

well done for giving these bunnies a chance of a new life .... :D

Its good to know some people would knowingly take on bunnies with dental problems...makes you a special bunny mummy for very special bunnies :D

well done ..:thumb:

bunnymadhouse and honeybunny know what i mean:?

I know what you are getting at but can assure you when I posted my comment I hadn't thought of it..I have thanked Amy previously for taking these bunnies on..she has had Dixie and Marnie quite a while..so nothing was meant

..but now you mention it..yep it shows there are people willing to take on problem buns..see also Thumpinbuns post..and she is also a Honeybunny fosterer..We're a good club to belong to!!:lol::lol:

And Amy and Laura..you won't know what Caroline meant as was a conversation between some rescues

Back