• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which couple is it????

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
First of all a couple of pictures of the lady bun in question :D Sweet Pea now renamed Emmy Lou. Trust me it was better than some of the suggestions I was given :roll::lol:

HPIM1704.jpg

emmylou.jpg

Now the happy couple, there aren't any cuddly picture as "Mr Bunny" was so binky happy he wouldn't stay still. I don't think Emmy Lou knew what to make of it all. There was a small fight at the start but within 45 minutes Emmy was getting a face wash :)
So Who is her Husbun??????????????????

Bertie :D:D:D:D
HPIM1707.jpg

HPIM1709.jpg

HPIM1710.jpg

HPIM1711.jpg

Unfortunately I will have to seperate them at night times until the nights stay a bit warmer as Emmy Lou has been indoors for a couple of weeks since her op and I don't really want to bring Bertie inside at this point. I'm sure it wont make much difference to the bonding though as it has gone so well :D

Ooooh he looks chuffed to bits with his large-dewlapped girlfriend :love:

So pleased everything has gone to plan with your two new arrivals :)

Yaay!!!! At least one bunny was happy with your bonding plans :lol:

I have never seen Bertie so happy he was binkying the whole time, it proves how lonely he was. Poor Emmy Lou just sat in a corner completely shell shocked by the whole thing, especially when he landed on her :shock: She seemed quite settled by the evening though. Hopefully over the next couple of days Bertie will calme down a bit and they can have some snuggle time :)

Quick update

we have spent the day disinfecting Berties house and run and the 2 love birds have finally moved in together.

There hasn't been any problems and they are even getting on well with Bruce and Prudence ing the next run :)

Hopefully they will be fine when they are shut in to night.

I am really pleased for them both :love:

Back