• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola having a crazy binky moment! Video!

Awww thats one happy bunny you got there. I like the way she has loads of space but she starts her binkies in her cage:lol:

she's just a dream! :love::love::love: so cute! Carlton does that too, get's in his crate for his "crazy time" when he has the whole flat at his disposal! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llPIthRX59o

Keep on watching as she goes mad at the end!
cat what breed exactly is lola as ive just taken on 2 boys they will be on here soon for adoption when i can find my blimin charger for my batteries for my camra, humbug and toffee. humbug looks just like lola (hes called humbug as hes a bit of a grump ) but i have them both together out in the garden today and they have both come out of there shell and they were both binkying for about an hour today jumping all over each other and everything,was brilliant to watch ive never seen anything like it, was hillarious, i have fondly nicked named them the binky boys (after watching the "ahem" mounting antics) binky boys has to said in a camp way :lol: my lodgers 6 yr old daughter was watching them she was like what are they doing ummmmmmmm "really squeezy hugs" i told her :oops:

cat what breed exactly is lola as ive just taken on 2 boys they will be on here soon for adoption when i can find my blimin charger for my batteries for my camra, humbug and toffee. humbug looks just like lola (hes called humbug as hes a bit of a grump ) but i have them both together out in the garden today and they have both come out of there shell and they were both binkying for about an hour today jumping all over each other and everything,was brilliant to watch ive never seen anything like it, was hillarious, i have fondly nicked named them the binky boys (after watching the "ahem" mounting antics) binky boys has to said in a camp way :lol: my lodgers 6 yr old daughter was watching them she was like what are they doing ummmmmmmm "really squeezy hugs" i told her :oops:

I was told she was a Dwarf Lionhead but have been told there is a not a dwarf breed of the Lionhead so I think she is a Dward Lionlop? I may be wrong - she is growing at a very fast pace - the first time I saw Lola do a binky I thought she was ill and having a fit or something!

hmmm they are bigger than dwarfs and are both really fluffy piccies will be up soon janice will be doing it as i said when i can take the darn piccies :oops: so you can watch out for em

cat the boys are up if you just wanna peek janice has them up two bonded boys i think the title is, or type in humbug and toffee lola spitting image of humbug

Back