• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pirate the blindish bun and Foxglove piccies

racheld69

Mama Doe
Here are a few piccies of Pirate's first morning in his new home (photobucket is farting around and it has taken me all day to upload them!:shock:) also there is a pic t the end of Foxglove who hopefully will be his new girlfriend:

CIMG8189.jpg

CIMG8145.jpg

CIMG8138-1.jpg

CIMG8135.jpg

CIMG8128.jpg

CIMG8114.jpg

CIMG8109.jpg

CIMG8108.jpg

CIMG7828.jpg

CIMG7825.jpg

CIMG7822.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww congratulations on adopting Pirate!!! He's gorgeous!! :love:

:shock: Who is Foxglove?! Looks like nettle.... what have I missed? :oops: :)

Awwww congratulations on adopting Pirate!!! He's gorgeous!! :love:

:shock: Who is Foxglove?! Looks like nettle.... what have I missed? :oops: :)

:wave: Foxglove is a wild bun that came into the RSPCA having been rescued from being pecked by crows. She was a v. small baby but recovered and is now a big gorgeous fat lump who wants a boyfriend! :D She has had to have have her front teeth removed a few weeks ago as she has a deformed jaw. She has also had a reaction to VHD so is a bit of a mess at the moment but you'd never know - she is always happy and busy!:love:

:wave: Foxglove is a wild bun that came into the RSPCA having been rescued from being pecked by crows. She was a v. small baby but recovered and is now a big gorgeous fat lump who wants a boyfriend! :D She has had to have have her front teeth removed a few weeks ago as she has a deformed jaw. She has also had a reaction to VHD so is a bit of a mess at the moment but you'd never know - she is always happy and busy!:love:

Awwww she's lovely!! :love:

Remind me, did you get Nettle through similar circumstances? Must be so lovely to have a wildy bun, let alone two!! :D :D

:D
Awwww she's lovely!! :love:

Remind me, did you get Nettle through similar circumstances? Must be so lovely to have a wildy bun, let alone two!! :D :D

yes, well one of the cats appeared on the lawn with nettle next to her. He was very small and sat in a nettle bush for 24 hours (the decorater found him initially and put him there). We brought him in and fed/watered him and he escaped into the junk room for 5 days and we couldn't catch him! When we finally did and he was better we debated about releasing/keeping him but by the time we'd decided he was already lying on the sofa watching TV and smoking a cigar so we decided he'd better stay!

:D

yes, well one of the cats appeared on the lawn with nettle next to her. He was very small and sat in a nettle bush for 24 hours (the decorater found him initially and put him there). We brought him in and fed/watered him and he escaped into the junk room for 5 days and we couldn't catch him! When we finally did and he was better we debated about releasing/keeping him but by the time we'd decided he was already lying on the sofa watching TV and smoking a cigar so we decided he'd better stay!

Oh yes!! I do remember :oops: How could I forget the way he got his name?! :D

:wave:Aww Hello Pirate..glad to see you've settled in well.
I'm missing you.but so pleased you've found a great home..and your wife to be looks so pretty:D

Back