• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new little Bunny Shack and Run

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Pic As requested by Jack Bun:D First bun stays in it tommorow morning so going to add some toys in the run area and a hay basket etc. Just got to measure it now to get a fly and rain cover made for it:D

HHCoop.jpg

HHCoop2.jpg

wow! that looks abslutely fab - gonna have to show hubby for his next project.:lol:

lucky buns who end up living here. x

Wow :shock: That looks fantastic :D

PS: got to write a new cheque as the one I wrote has been chewed - promise it will be in the post on Monday, unless I can pay by direct bank transfer? :oops:

Wow :shock: That looks fantastic :D

PS: got to write a new cheque as the one I wrote has been chewed - promise it will be in the post on Monday, unless I can pay by direct bank transfer? :oops:

Do I need to guess who did the chewing?:lol: A cheque is fine thanks Becca

Cool i like how big is it? would two medium sized buns fit in?

Total length is 7ft, width is 3ft 3 and it is just under 5ft high, it fits 2 medium sized buns perfectly. I've popped a pair of gorgeous dutch buns in it tonight:D

Originally by Woodstock - looks really nice

How much did it cost?

The normal rrp is £199.99 but we managed to get £50 knocked off;)

Back