• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunday Night Pub Quiz for Pledge a Pound - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!

Thank you Helen. Must remember to drink more wine before future quizes as it obviously helped :D

Would you please send my prize to Liz - Hugo's There for her Rainbow Retirement bunnies in memory of my bunny Mia who left for Rainbow Bridge a few weeks ago.

Thank you also for organising this quiz Helen - it has been fun and a great total earned towards PAP.

Looking forward to the next quiz.

Well done everyone and Happy Easter :love:

Yay Congratulations, well done on winning the competion:wave:

Thank you Helen. Must remember to drink more wine before future quizes as it obviously helped :D

Would you please send my prize to Liz - Hugo's There for her Rainbow Retirement bunnies in memory of my bunny Mia who left for Rainbow Bridge a few weeks ago.

Thank you also for organising this quiz Helen - it has been fun and a great total earned towards PAP.

Thats so thoughtful of you, of course I will send it to Liz on your behalf :D, thank you. I'm so sorry to hear about Mia :cry:

Thank you for joining in and playing :wave:

Yaaayyyy well done to all the winners :wave: :D

And a huge thank you to Helen for organising this each week - it's been great fun & I look forward to it re-starting in May :D :D :D

Thank you so much Helen for organising this and raising such a great amount for PAP:D

Congratulations to the winners and thank you to everyone that's joined in each week:wave:

Thank you so much :love: What lovely thing to do for us :) The Hay voucher will provide Dave with another supply of fenugreek crunchies!

I am so sorry to here about Mia :(

Thank you so much for my prize, it arrived safely today, just need to think of a name now :lol::lol::lol:

Great. I'm glad you have received your prizes, thanks for letting me know.

Theo, he was called Frank here but you can name him whatever you choose :D

Back