• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So sad. :( Skittles is mad at me!

greydaze

Warren Scout
Well, I guess I'm a bad bunny mummy. :cry:

I left the city for 2 weeks on business (my fiance came over daily to feed/water and play with Skittles). During that time, I had him buy her this new hutch I've been so worried about. Beautiful thing, wood and wire, with plenty of room. See, I'm planning on getting her a friend.

Anyway, I get back, and she just keeps LOOKING at me, won't even come over, just looks at me with this doleful aura, out of one eye. And when I try to give her her favorite treat, she grabs it and runs away. :cry:

I love my little girl, but I have to travel some for business. It isn't like I can take her with me! :cry: And next month, it'll be another 2 weeks away! :cry: What do I do? She hates me now. :cry:

bond her up as soon as possible with her new loved up boyf she will almost forget about you abandoning her ;) send her to someone expeirianced for a bonding holiday and pay a donation to their rescue. good luck xxx

Animals do know how to tug at the heart strings and make us humans feel guilty:D
A companion bunny would be the best solution to your problem. Then skittles would have company while you are away.
Good luck
x

Back