• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowdrop-One of the Gloucester 61

Oh no I am so sorry to hear this, what a shock :( She may not have known her final 'forever' home but Gisela I am certain that it means so much to Snowdrop that even for just a couple of weeks she was clean, dry, warm, fed, loved and cared for. I am sure the fact that she 'let her guard down' is testament to the fact that she felt relaxed, safe and relieved. RIP lovely Snowdrop xxx

How sad at least you were shown some love and are pain free now little one.Sleep tight beautiful Snowdrop xxxxxx

I'm sorry the 61 are now 60. I hope that the rest go on to live happy & full lives. RIP snowdrop.

This is really sad :cry: Im so so sorry that 1 didnt make it.

Snowdrop, join the other buns at rainbow bridge and binky as much as you want, eat as much as you want, and have fun as much as you want poppet x x x :love:

I'm so sorry to hear about Snowdrop. At least she will have some loving and caring memories to take to the bridge with her. She finally knew what it was like to be cared for.

To you all at ARC, you are true angels and heroes. What special people you are.

Back