• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mousey & her new hugger bed

thanks everyone. I'll give it a wash when she lets me & take a photo of her on it the right way up. Can't believe I've had house bunnies for so many years but they've never tried these beds before.
It has definitely improved the quality of her life. I agree I'd like one too :lol:

Yes I see a gap in the market, big hugger beds for hoomins, I'd buy :thumb:

I’m so glad you and Mousey like the gift.

It makes me so happy when I see a bunny being comforted by one of my beds!

Mousey is lucky to have this wonderful hugger bed. Who gave her such a thoughtful gift?

Her hugger bed reminds me of the body pillow my sister has. One on each side and she would be as comfy as Mousey.

Mousey is lucky to have this wonderful hugger bed. Who gave her such a thoughtful gift?

Her hugger bed reminds me of the body pillow my sister has. One on each side and she would be as comfy as Mousey.

Hi Bunnymomma,

I gave JoeyandBoo the gift! I make them and sell them on my Etsy page (although need to put more up!). I thought it would be nice to give Joey’s buns a gift. I’m so glad Mousey likes it

I’d love to make a pillow like your sister’s!

Hi Bunnymomma,

I gave JoeyandBoo the gift! I make them and sell them on my Etsy page (although need to put more up!). I thought it would be nice to give Joey’s buns a gift. I’m so glad Mousey likes it

You're a star :love: she loves it so much & we can't thank you enough:love:

Hi Bunnymomma,

What a lovely gift for Mousey. I am sure she appreciates the extra support.
I often sew pillowcases for gifts, though I never made one large enough for my sister's body pillow. I make them with french seams and a cute faux piping between the hem and the main color.
Now that you hear the comments, you may need to make a hugger bed for yourself.:D

Last edited:
What a lovely gift for lovely Mouse. :love: She looks so comfortable. :love: And, aw, she takes such good care of her elephant friend. She's so sweet. :love:

Lovely Mouse :love: So comfy. Just need a double length one (or two) with a snugglesafe pocket in one end, and a square/rectangular snugglesafe! Love the video too, and I keep reading C&D's coment and laughing too :lol: Perfect :D

thanks so much for admiring Mouse & her beautiful bed. She has been temporarily removed from it & is not happy:lol: Its washed beautifully & drying in the sun so should be back cuddling her by evening time

thanks so much for admiring Mouse & her beautiful bed. She has been temporarily removed from it & is not happy:lol: Its washed beautifully & drying in the sun so should be back cuddling her by evening time

Oh bless, glad the sun's out to dry it for you Mousie xx

So glad to hear this :love:

It is wonderful that it is quality made and it washes well. Mousey will be so glad to get it back smelling nice and fresh.

It is wonderful that it is quality made and it washes well. Mousey will be so glad to get it back smelling nice and fresh.

She's back on it now, happy as Larry. Thats the thing about people that sow on here, the quality & finish is amazing . Kara made me a bag years ago & its still good as new despites loads of use. i have a sewing machine, I got lots of bunny fabrics, I can work out how you'd make them ..but mine would look rubbish & bunch up after the first wash. i've tried other rabbit bedding & its always been a disaster. It really riles Joey - he hates lumps & bumps :lol:

She's back on it now, happy as Larry. Thats the thing about people that sow on here, the quality & finish is amazing . Kara made me a bag years ago & its still good as new despites loads of use. i have a sewing machine, I got lots of bunny fabrics, I can work out how you'd make them ..but mine would look rubbish & bunch up after the first wash. i've tried other rabbit bedding & its always been a disaster. It really riles Joey - he hates lumps & bumps :lol:
I sew and know what you mean. Sometimes I can make a complex item and it looks great, and other times, like today, a quick project became a disaster. I wish I had more bunny fabrics in my stash, yet most I see are easter themed. Kara sounds talented just like zigzag.

I sew and know what you mean. Sometimes I can make a complex item and it looks great, and other times, like today, a quick project became a disaster. I wish I had more bunny fabrics in my stash, yet most I see are easter themed. Kara sounds talented just like zigzag.

You too I reckon

Bertie is pleased that Mousey has her bed back. It is such an inconvenience when favoured bedding has to be washed.

Back