• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

John-Joe This Morning

Did you have to specify that you wanted new cut? It describes it as being soft, but yours doesn't look soft. It's this isn't it ?

Yes but I subcribe to the company directly not via Amazon. They ran out of it for a few weeks as the wet weather meant they couldn’t get it cut and dried. It’s back in stock now. The strands are thick, but soft. Unlike course Timothy Hay. TLHC is the best supplier of hay, IMO. Brilliant customer service too, with a weekly email summary of all that’s been going on with the hay cutting at the farm and any impending supply issues as a result of the dreadful weather. A ‘no plastic‘ option for packaging too 😀

Yes but I subcribe to the company directly not via Amazon. They ran out of it for a few weeks as the wet weather meant they couldn’t get it cut and dried. It’s back in stock now. The strands are thick, but soft. Unlike course Timothy Hay. TLHC is the best supplier of hay, IMO. Brilliant customer service too, with a weekly email summary of all that’s been going on with the hay cutting at the farm and any impending supply issues as a result of the dreadful weather. A ‘no plastic‘ option for packaging too 😀
Thanks :D I have a large box of Timothy arriving today, so we don't need, nor have any room for, any more. I am interested in this though and might get a small quantity from Amazon in a little while just to see how the bunnies react to it. Mainly really for my interest as they eat such a lot of their 'normal' hay. I find hay interesting though :D

Back