• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Am So Upset- *DISTRESSING CONTENT*

I'm so sorry this has happened. :(

Surely they shouldn't be digging your garden without your permission or knowledge anyway? Its such a shame they couldn't have knocked to let you know and you could have warned them.

I'm so sorry this has happened. :(

Surely they shouldn't be digging your garden
without your permission or knowledge anyway? Its such a shame they couldn't have knocked to let you know and you could have warned them.

Because the front gardens are open plan it is very difficult to avoid.
I really dont apportion blame on the workmen, if anything I should've foreseen the problem as I knew they were using the mechanical digger out the front today.

Because the front gardens are open plan it is very difficult to avoid.
I really dont apportion blame on the workmen, if anything I should've foreseen the problem as I knew they were using the mechanical digger out the front today.

Aaah, I see.

I don't think you should blame yourself either though; it's easy to look back with hindsight and kick yourself for not realising what was going to happen - I'm always doing it but then am constantly reminding myself that if it was that obvious what was going to happen, then I would have thought of it before it did happen.

If that makes sense.

Aaah, I see.

I don't think you should blame yourself either though; it's easy to look back with hindsight and kick yourself for not realising what was going to happen - I'm always doing it but then am constantly reminding myself that if it was that obvious what was going to happen, then I would have thought of it before it did happen.

If that makes sense.

It does :)

I hope you have come to terms with this a bit by now. You are having to field a vast amount of problems at the moment and I really hope you get a wee break soon.

Back