• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help! have i made the right hutch/run choice???

Thats sad for you, having your heart set on them, but it is the responsible thing for the rescue to do.
There are some rescues on here that rehome nationwide - for example honeybunnies. Having a look at the Rabbits in Need section is a great place to start.

Do you have any pics of all your hard work? I'd love to see your setup :)

Rabbit Rehome seems to be down at the moment, but when its up again it has a searchable database of rabbits, and also has a list of rescue centres ordered by area - so it would be worth having a play when its back up.

Do you have any pics of all your hard work? I'd love to see your setup :)

Rabbit Rehome seems to be down at the moment, but when its up again it has a searchable database of rabbits, and also has a list of rescue centres ordered by area - so it would be worth having a play when its back up.

This, definitely! Also most rescues don't have anywhere near all their rabbits on their websites or on rabbit rehome, so it's definitely worth going along to see them and having a browse :wave:

EDIT: Also, if you don't find a pair that you really fall in love with, most rescues will happily work together to put two singles together. One of the rescues will likely bond for you if you ask, you'd just have to work out who would take them back if if for any reason you were unable to keep them anymore (it's often a clause written into the adoption agreement that you'll return bun to that rescue, but obviously if something was to happen it'd be better if they were to stay together)!

Back