• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does my Bun like this or am i scaring him?

Hello Everyone its Maddy. I do this thing where i tickle Alfie on his sides and he responds to it with a binky like movement, when i do this he does not seem frightened by it, but I'm not sure if I'm scaring him or he doesnt mind. Any Advise? :?

If he were scared I think he'd either freeze up, run away or try scratch/bite you, if he's doing a binky maybe he likes it. Mine aren't scared when i touch their sides but they do usually move away because they think I'm going to pick them up

My bunnies, over the years, when they've become really trusting, have played like that. I do a quick rough rub with both hands, over their sides and they suddenly take off and Binky everywhere., then come back for more. Sadly, the buns I've got now aren't like that yet, but I'm hoping it happens. My late Alice used to play "tickle, tickle" where I would lie down with her and tickle her feet. She would tuck her feet under herself., then take off.

Hello Everyone its Maddy. I do this thing where i tickle Alfie on his sides and he responds to it with a binky like movement, when i do this he does not seem frightened by it, but I'm not sure if I'm scaring him or he doesnt mind. Any Advise? :?

Sounds like a mischievous little response to me ;)

Alfie would run away, or turn and show you without a doubt if he didn't like what you were doing. Or if he did like it but wanted you to stop now :D

Back