• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat Lodge, suitable for buns?

dominoid

Warren Scout
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0030J2B...HD667M0J6&pf_rd_i=161428031&pf_rd_p=449478827

Spotted this in the black friday sale, would this be OK for the buns as a toy do you reckon? It's meant for cats but it looks like the kind of thign the bunnies would like too.

I'd probably want to put some backs on those stairs to stop them getting their heads stuck in it but it looks otherwise like the kind of thing they might enjoy climbing on.

Edited - Wow, 2 minutes to write a thread in and it's full. I'm number 200 in the waitlist. Maybe I shouldn't have started this thread before reserving one!

Last edited:
I've definitely seen a few of the black friday things go to waitlist full and then come back as 50% claimed later so I think they allocate more stock if things sell out really early on so may well be worth looking back later. I'm hoping they do that and my waitlist comes up!

Back