• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Book on bonding rabbits - update

Alice's mum

Warren Scout
Last year I asked RU members for bonding stories for a book....I am so grateful for everyone that sent me their experiences and photos because it has now been published!

I don't think I'm allowed to give more details in case it looks like I am advertising on here so I would just like to say a HUGE thanks to everyone that helped. If your story or photo was included I will be contacting you privately to get your address to send you a free copy.

I thought of the idea after seeing how many people have bonding queries on here...and because I struggled to bond my female last year. So I'm not an expert I've just written about my experiences and other peoples with a few tips I learnt along the way. I hope it will help people because I know how stressful it can be!

Is this the that's being advertised by Fur and Feather? (just been forwarded a link)

Well done, I am sure that it will prove very useful.

Just looked at the link - The book looks great!

I'm sure lottilouise will be chuffed by the front cover.

Last edited:
Back