• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Joey, Boo, Mouse & Rudey - an alternative methodology

zve5I6Kl.png
[/IMG]

:lol:

Hey! that's cheating!!!! Gutted that I am out on Valentines day - will need to keep checking in to check. x

Now we all have the mental picture & the good lovin vibes its bound to work

With us he is the most gentle & placid rabbit I have met. He's a lot more confident around bunnies though

I can't wait although I will wait if that makes sense. The dental buns look back to normal now its tea time. May well be on track for Thursday.

Not long now. Just 2 more sleeps :)

but for Rudey it will be about 30 sleeps ! Still, I think he'll need them

He sits close to me now & lets me pet him forever (I always get bored / stiff first) but in his eyes he is saying this isn't what I thought I was getting. I wish he knew it was only 2 more sun rises

After many hours consulting with the rabbits & many hours deliberating with myself we are going to bond in our bedroom. OH will be delighted. I have cordoned off half of it (12ft by 7ft space approx). I have the big blue bonding blanky down on half & a very thin duvet in a cover on the other half of the floor. Mousey has asked there there is space to run away as she didnt enjoy restricred space bonding with Boo the first time. I have made them a cuddle zone (optimistically :lol:) with extra bedding. They like to lie under stuff by day but I don't want Mouse clipping her feet running over wooden stuff so they are not getting furniture to lie under but a tent constructed off fleece. This would enable me to intervene.

Boo has asked that plenty of noms are made available so I have spent hours today getting a goodly supply. Joey wants the box that was around during his date with Rudey. I have granted him 2. Rudey says he wants to have friends. Proper friends that are rabbits.

My wishes are not to lie in rabbit wee banging my head on a table like last time. There will be three litter trays. Cental forage pile. 2 big bowls of water.

I may stink the place out with that pet rescue remedy spray - I forget what it is but it smells of fusty clothes.

I think the bedroom could work. If they are calm enough I might get snoozes in. There is a tele in there & its close to the bathroom. I also need the kitchen back - I'm hungry for cooked food:lol:

Sending lots of happy bonding vibes for tomorow. Hope all the rabbits get on and that you can relax a little afterwards.

Sending bountiful, bedroom, bunny, bonding vibes for tomorrow :love: I really hope all goes well and that all rabbits are on their very best and friendliest behaviour.

What time does bonding commence? I am so excited! Good luck everybun xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

How did I miss all this?! It’s all sounding very positive so far. Sending lots of making new friend vibes for tomorrow x

Back