• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another three arrived today

They look shockingly bad - I hope there is a prosecution. People who allow animals to suffer in that way should be named and shamed (although I'm obv. not suggesting you do that - just think that people should feel the wrath of the general public)

Oh no how awful. :cry:

The poor, poor buns. Their feet.... and they are so thin. :cry:

Thank goodness they are with you and safe and sound. Sending lots and lots of vibes to them for a good recovery. I know they will blossom with you. What a world we live in. :(

Poor little babies :(

They are all absolutely beautiful and I hope that now they are safe with you all three will bloom into healthy, happy bunnies.

Yes, they are yet another cruelty case, it's the third cruelty case we've taken in this year and we are only in February:shock::shock:, they have been stood in wee and poo and never cleaned out, the conditions were truly dreadful, far too upsetting to descibe on here:cry:

It's really shocking that people treat animals this way, I really don't understand it. Sadly we have to pick up the pieces yet again and it's stretching us to the limit,

They are in a dreadful state :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Give me their address - I want to go round and sort them out. People that treat animals this way make me really :censored: mad!!!

Poor little mites.

Poor little bunnies and such lovely looking little mites.

Glad they are with you in safe hands.

Bless them. They can forget there old lives now and hopefully be happy healthy well looked after little bunnies. Smile little ones things are about to get better :)

Back