• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't worry about it, we know you didn't purposely break the rules! :)

Thank you :lol: , so am i allowed to post links of my youtube videos?? im so confused now?? :?
the person who reported me was actually quite nice before and i thought she would be a bit more understanding :censored:

Thank you :lol: , so am i allowed to post links of my youtube videos?? im so confused now?? :?
the person who reported me was actually quite nice before and i thought she would be a bit more understanding :censored:

I believe so yes, you are not allowed to post links of rabbits from free ads/rabbit products etc criticising them.

You dont know who reported you. We dont allow links to poor hutches, it is in the forum rules

how is it breaking rules by posting a link of a bad hutch??? :shock:

Because when everyone contacts the manufacturer en masse then it can come across rude and threatening (plus some people might post in the heat of the moment and say things) and that won't change anything except make the manufacturer or person not listen at all.

I did link to the rules for you at the top of the second page :)

I saw the link to the hutch on another forum.
I knew if I wrote a review it wouldn't get posted so I emailed (filled in the contact form) instead.

Back