• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Thinking of rehoming - lots of advice needed

My financial prospects are okay, I would never deny an animal treatment and would go without food myself before my animals did! I would prefer not to pay for another bun if possible, simply to save on the money - but I currently have my 2 pigs and horse, all of whom want for nothing ;). This is...
  2. L

Thinking of rehoming - lots of advice needed

Hi guys :) I havent been here in a while - I rehomed a lovely little black doe a couple of years ago from here to be a girlfriend for my Lionhead Leo (if Daisy's old owner comes on here - she is still going strong and they are still very much in love ;)). I wasnt really thinking of getting...
  3. L

For people with very hairy bunnies...

They live outside in a shed but come into the house for a change of scenery. Our garden is frozen so I dont really want to put them out in the run. Im concerned about the changes in temperature which is why they dont come in for long - Daisy isnt bothered at all and runs around exploring. I just...
  4. L

For people with very hairy bunnies...

I have a very hairy Lionhead and I was just wondering how yours all cope with the heat? Our house isnt too warm. I turn the fire off and let it cool before bringing him in, and the heating isnt on high (if we turn it off we all freeze!). But Leo always seems to be breathing hard and he lies down...
  5. L

Daisy writes to santa......rehomed...PICS

I promise to get lots of pics for you all. She's tucked up in bed now, pushed up against leo's run so they can chat. I had a little cuddle with her when we got in and she was lovely :love:. I was suprised how shy Leo was actually! Im going to give them a chaperoned date tomorrow so hopefully...
  6. L

Dried Fruit?

Good to know, thanks! xx
  7. L

Wild Bunnies

Once when I was out riding I saw a huge black bunny in a field with lop ears. So perhaps they are influenced by an escaped pet? xxx
  8. L

Wild Bunnies

Finally I have some people who might be interested to see this picture! I took it at the stables one day when turning my horse out... We have lots and lots of wild black bunnies round there. I once saw a little black baby one sat under a trailer, it was absolutely tiny. Is that unusual...
  9. L

Dried Fruit?

A quick question... Im the kind of person who is always worried Im going to accidentally poison my animals so hope you can help :oops:. A while ago I bought some treats from the pet shop my other half manages - I gave them to my rabbit and guinea pigs and they loved them. It was a tub of dried...
  10. L

Mistletoe and a box of gourmet carrots. :) xxx
  11. L

Only had the one message from you? Try again if there was another one! Leo would still very much like to see Daisy if no-one else has snapped her up - Im back on the 12th so can bring him any time after that. xxx
  12. L

Daisy - Sounds excellent - I have a big indoor run with some toys, and opposite us is a big run of guinea pigs to poke fun at (I live in a converted shed with the pigs). I have a BIG wooden sleeping compartment, a cuddly toy rabbit to keep us warm, and we can sit on top of the box for picnics. I...
  13. L

Leo sits at his computer to type a reply: Dear Daisy I am a 1yr old male lionhead rabbit, outgoing and cuddly, with a great sense of humour. I think you are gorgeous and think I may be your soulmate - what do you think of me? If my mum will drive me all the way to Barnsley I would like to ask...
  14. L

New Bun wanted :) (female, sheffield)

Sooz I have emailed you before and keep an eye on your website, I posted on here because I looked and saw you were overrun with boys! :p How old is the bunny you have coming in? xxx
  15. L

New Bun wanted :) (female, sheffield)

I hope this is okay here, Im new and cant post in the Rabbits in Need section, which is where I thought it should go. Hopefully if its wrong someone can move it :oops: . I am new, as I said :wave: , and Im looking for a new friend for my rabbit. He was living alone and very lonely, so Ive just...
Back