• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Rabbit Pulling Out Fur - Note (!)

I am fully aware that female rabbits pull their own fur out in order to make a nest, but my rabbit has been pulling fur out of herself for a few days now and is even going bald in places. She seems to be pulling alot out! Is this normal?
  2. L

Rabbit Illness [Please Note!]

I am concerned about my Rabbit, he's been acting strange all day, he seems to be off his food, but he is drinking. He seems to be breathing funny & shivering slightly. I intend to take him to the vets tomorrow. Any ideas of what could be wrong?
  3. L

Introducing Rabbits and Guinea Pigs (Please read!!)

Hello, I am new to the site, so please bare with me. Had 2 rabbits, from babies one female one male, which were companions. Lost female rabbit, so 3 year old male is left alone and depressed. Introduced him to a 4 month old rabbit, don't know sex, which he attacked. So I returned to shop...
Back